Freitag, 7. Januar 2011

I am from Austria




Most of the people I am writing with asking me how life in Australia is! No, no, no! I am not from Australia!
I am from a little country in the center of Europe with about 8 million inhabitants, Vienna as capital and a long history, with a beautiful landscape and huge mountains. Our lakes have drinking water qualitay so clear they are and everybody has to know skiing and our skiing stars and skijumpers are famous like our composers like Mozart and Strauss.
But we can't play soccer :)
I would like to try from time to time introduce my country, our history, culture, cuisine, composers and much more and of course I will write about topics you would like to know more about!
So don't hesitate to ask!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Austria is an awesome country! :P I have never been there, but I know it's wonderful. So people, please don't mix up Austria with Australia! ;)

    Kind regards,
    Ramona

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Haha voll super wie du unser Land beschrieben hast, es is direkt komisch für mich, ich hätte es nämlich ganz genauso beschrieben ;-) LOL

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Farah,

    What a great blog. I enjoy your writing and wish that we can be friend.

    I'll be studying at your hometown, Klagenfurt.

    Ika

    AntwortenLöschen