Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2011

Nordic Walking


Oh, yesterday I've got my Nordic Walking Sticks - my idea about that sport was: Going out in nature, enjoying fresh air and beside that making sports. Just going! But, OMG, that has a special technique! So now I am doing something funny :) That it will not be that embarrassing when I do Nordic Walking the first time outside, I try to learn the technique inside and I am walking from room to room in our flat :) Looks wonderful stupid but it works :))
I hope that I could start next week, because I have to stay at home that week. My doctor doesn't allow me to go to work and if somebody from my work will meet me by coincidence outside doing sports I will get a big problem at work!!!
And I am looking forward that the weather is getting better and better, so hopefully next week we will get between 10 and 15 degrees Celsius!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen